Motor Caravans

Taxation of Motor Caravans

Motor Caravans must be tested on the fourth anniversary of first registration and thereafter every 2 years until the vehicle is 10 years old after which annual testing applies.

Persons wishing to tax a Motor Caravan must supply the following:

  • Application form RF100a must be fully completed and signed ensuring valid insurance details are entered.
  • Current Roadworthiness Certificate (if required)
  • Motor Caravan Declaration Form  - Motor Caravan Declaration  must also be completed
  • Appropriate fee.  Rates of Duty