Dealing with Barking Dogs under Section 108 of the Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992

You can make a complaint about excessive barking to the District Court under Noise Regulations

Before you do this, you must first inform the dog owner of your intention, by downloading and completing a special form under the Control of Dogs Act, 1986, as below:

Notice of Intention To Make a Complaint to the District Court In Relation To Nuisance Alleged To Be Caused By The Excessive Barking of A Dog