If you are a Local Authority / Voluntary  / Rental Accommodation Scheme/Long Term Social Leasing Tenant and you wish to move to another home you can apply for a transfer.

In order for transfers to be considered , in accordance with Louth County Council's Housing Allocation Scheme there must be a significant/material change in the household's housing need which can be demonstrated. 

This change in housing need should not have been factor in the initial allocation of housing transfer to support a transfer.

Transfers will not be considered within 2 years of an allocation of social housing. 

Please see transfer allocation form below for further details. 

Transfer Application Form May 2021.docx (size 35.2 KB)