Sent: Friday 5 February 2021 15:28
Subject: Friday Communiqué - 5th February 2021
Good Afternoon All,
Welcome to this week’s edition of the Friday Communiqué!
The closing date for our Super Connectors Photo Competition is Friday 19th February so don’t forget to send us in your wonderful photos of you connecting with your older loved ones to be in with a chance to win a Shop Local Voucher. Click Here
Louth County Council is supporting Healthy Irelands #KeepWell campaign by undertaking a series of interviews on The Gerry Kelly Show every Tuesday for five weeks. Next week’s interview (Week 4) is with a Local Doctor who will discuss the importance of getting the COVID-19 vaccine so tune in on Tuesday 2nd February @ 2.30pm. Click here for interview schedule.
If you wish to use the PPN Zoom Account, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com
Remember, Louth Community Call remains fully active and are here to assist those who are elderly and/or vulnerable in our Community. For the Helpline Number, Click here and please circulate this information within your Networks so that all those who are elderly or vulnerable at this time can be looked after.
1. Government ‘Keep Well’ Campaign. Click Here
2. HSE Updated COVID-19 Resources. Click Here
3. COVID-19 Information – HSE Communications Stakeholders Updates. Click Here
4. Resilience and Recovery 2020 – 2021: Government Plan for living with COVID-19. Click Here
5. IMPORTANT MESSAGE from The Department of the Taoiseach on the Brazilian Variant of COVID-19. Click Here
· **NEW** Covid 19 Information Campaign #LouthTogether. Click Here
· **NEW** Parenting and Family Support Services. Click Here
· *NEW** PPN Launch Video Highlighting Work of Community Groups. Click Here
· **NEW** One Family and Louth Library Services. Click Here
· **NEW** Super Connectors Photo Competition – Closing Date 19th February. Click Here
· HSE Partner Pack Updates. Click Here
· Accord Catholic Marriage Advice Service. Click Here
· Did you know that the HSE have translated some of their key information posters into 28 different languages so that the message will reach far and wide? Click here
· NYCI – Guidance for Youth Organisations. Click Here
· Irish Hospice Foundation – New Bereavement Support Line. Click Here
· PPN branded, reusable Face-mask on offer for PPN Members. Click Here
· PPN Zoom Account. Click Here
· **NEW** Safer Internet Day. Click Here
· **NEW** Befriending Training: Keep Well – Staying Connected. Click Here
· **NEW** Independent Living Movement Ireland (ILMI) ‘Zoom Virtual Open Day’. Click Here
· **NEW** Louth Monaghan Alzheimer Virtual Cáfe 2021. Click Here
· **NEW** Community Addiction Studies Course. Click Here
· **NEW** Mapping youth arts provision in Youth Work Setting. Click Here
· **NEW** Cruinniú na nÓg Survey. Click Here
· **NEW** Minecraft Workshop presented by Louth Library Service. Click Here
· Louth Libraries Online Services. Click Here
· National Development Plan Consultation Deadline Extended. Click Here
· **REMINDER ONLY 5 SPACES LEFT** Louth PPN FREE Graphic Design Skills Course 11th February – Limited Places. Click Here
· Louth Local Sports Partnership – Keep Well initiatives to keep you moving. Click Here
· Oriel Windfarm Public Consultation + Webinar on 10th February. Click Here
· Irish School of Ecumenics: Education and Research Programme. Click Here
· The Genesis Programme and CYPSC - Keep Well Initiatives. Click Here
· HSE Mental Health and Wellbeing – Stress Control Programme. Click Here
· Irish Hospice Foundation – 2021 Workshops. Click Here
· Volunteering Opportunities with Age & Opportunity. Click Here
· Genesis Programme – Parent + Child Programme. Click Here
· Genesis Programme – Incredible Years Parents Programme. Click Here
· Louth LCDC launch COVID-19 Emergency Fund – Round 2 - Closing date 19th February. Click Here
· Creative Ireland Louth – Community Grants 2021. Closing date 9th February. Click Here
· **NEW** Regional LGBTI+ Community Development Worker. Click Here
· Louth PPN are so excited to launch our Promotional Video. Click Here
· Louth Volunteer Centre – Bubble Buddies Initiative Update. Click Here
· AAEX Online Exhibition. Click Here
· The Genesis Programme – Valentine’s Day Card Competition. Click Here
· Louth PPN Groups featured in The Argus and Drogheda Independent + Information on PPN Video Release. Click Here
· Bio-diversity Ireland – Pollinator Plan Guidelines for Sports Groups, Tidy Towns and more. Click Here
· An Post Postcards Initiative and Community Supports throughout COVID-19. Click Here
· The Genesis Programme – Additional date for Magician Show + Mini Athletics. Click Here
· Louth Volunteer Centre – Tap into a new Volunteer base. Click Here.
· Louth PPN Environmental Pillar launch their own logo and Booklet. Click Here
· DRCD National Tidy Towns Newsletter. Click Here
· SEUPB Winter Edition Newsletter. Click Here
Please DO NOT reply to this email or send any information for inclusion in the Friday Communiqué to this address. Please use the PPN address only.
Please note that after it has been removed from the FC, all information shared through the Friday Communiqué remains available on the Louth PPN website under the ‘Latest News’ Section on the Home Page and/or on the COVID-19 Page.
If you have any important updates/information on your services and would like this to be included in the FC for circulation to all PPN Members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm every Thursday. We also welcome any pictures/feel good stories of the fantastic work you are doing throughout our towns and villages that you might like to share with us.
** We would like to ask members to let us know of any groups that are currently not registered with Louth PPN but that are dealing with vulnerable people. We also ask that you please circulate the Friday Communiqué to people outside of your groups so they too can avail of our updates. Many thanks and stay safe.