Louth Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) announces the launch of the COVID 19 Emergency Fund – Round 2
Organisations eligible for funding include:
- Any not-for-profit community or voluntary group can apply
- Commercial organisations and individuals are not eligible for funding
Those not eligible for funding include:
- Commercial organisations, individuals and for-profit organisations
It will provide grants to community groups to assist them:
- Adapt their services and operations to fit the new COVID-19 reality . Examples of measures supported could be adapting premises to allow for social distancing; offering on-line activities; providing social supports and friendly calls by phone etc.
- Become more involved in the Government's 'Keep Well' campaign. The grants are aimed at assisting participation in the campaign, in particular with the three themes: staying connected, switching off and being creative, and minding your mood.
The grants may also be provided to support groups (including those involved in the community call) with day to day running costs if needed.
Note: Requests for assistance usually exceed the funds available. Applicants should be aware that the Programme is likely to be oversubscribed. Therefore, all applications fulfilling the conditions may not be successful or may be for a lesser amount.
Applications should be returned to:
Louth County Council,
Co. Louth A91 KFW6.
Alternatively you can email your application to: Covid19EmergencyFund@louthcoco.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is 4pm on Friday 19th February 2021
Applications for this Fund are now closed